- Understand the role of energy in our lives
- Explain the importance of controlling energy usage
- Compare methods of controlling energy usage
- Understand the requirements of Energy Management System (EnMS) implementation requirements as per ISO 50001:2018.
- Actively manage energy use and costs
- Reduce emissions without negative effect on operations
- Implementation requirements of Energy Management System (EnMS) as per ISO 50001:2018
- Develop a baseline of energy use and document savings for internal and external use (e.g. emission credits and tax refunds from authorities)
- Continue to improve energy use/product output over time
- Introduction & Expectation understanding
- Why Energy management system?
- What is Energy management system?
- General requirements
- Energy Management System Requirements
- Energy Policy
- Energy Planning
- Implementation and operation
- Management Review
- Reflections on overall course
- Exam preparation
- Quiz & Answers / Free Discussion
- The course is of two days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors.
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops.
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate.
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises.
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.