Human rights risk assessment
How can we help you?Request information
Know what you need?Request quote
A comprehensive understanding of company exposure is essential to manage human rights risks in every link.
Globalization, access to information and society’s awareness of unfair labour practices around the world demands businesses to eliminate risks of forced and exploitative labour practices or discrimination in all markets. Human rights issues are prioritized higher on the agenda. This age of rapid information dissemination calls for quick action by companies. Understanding their exposure to risks throughout their entire supply chains is essential to manage every issue.
DNV can partner with you to
- Assess exposure to human rights risks and the organizational capacity to address them
- Assess maturity of systems and processes to effectively manage human rights
- Assess the potential human rights impact of products and services
- Conduct gap analysis and risk based-due diligence to identify possible supply chain violations
- Conduct supply chain mapping supported by blockchain technology
- Trace supply chain down to raw materials
- Create roadmaps to guide policy implementation on human rights management