This interactive workshop-based course covers the purpose, structure and content of ISO 20000-1:2018. It is accredited to APMG and satisfies the formal training requirement for individuals seeking knowledge on auditing techniques related to IT service management.
Subjects include the principles of auditing, competence & evaluation of auditors and the audit process as per ISO 19011, with particular regard to audit planning, conduct of audit and reporting with impact to the management.
At the end of the course, attendees should have an understanding of auditing an IT service management system and in particular be able to understand:
- The use and application of ISO/IEC 20000;
- The ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme;
- ISO/IEC 20000 terminology, process and objectives;
- ISO/IEC 20000: Part1 in detail;
- ISO/IEC 20000: Part2 overview;
- Typical toolsets in use;
- ISO/IEC 20000 eligibility and scoping;
- Exam practice and preparations.
This course is suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum criteria:
- An employee of a registered certification body who is a certified ISO 9000, ISO 27001, TickIT auditor or an IT auditor with at least three years' general IT auditing experience.
- An employee of any organization who is a certified internal auditor or an IT auditor with at least three years' general IT auditing experience.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Information security and IT service management; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.