Meet or exceed standards for clinical readiness and patient safety.
Specific clinical standards for healthcare programs can help any of these programs qualify for designations and improve patient safety and quality of care.
Building on DNV’s NIAHO® Hospital Accreditation Program and with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and managing infection risk standards, DNV’s standards and certification programs can help any hospital and clinical facility establish a reputation for excellence.
DNV’s certification spans a range of specific programs, spanning:
- Stroke care;
- Orthopedic care programs;
- Cardiac certification programs;
- Infection prevention programs
- Individual certification programs e.g. certified Healthcare Operations Professional (CHOP);
- Other certification programs e.g. diabetes, palliative care and sterile processing certification.