BackgroundA successful partnership between ISO and the international oil and gas industry has resulted in the publication of a new technical specification for implementing ISO 9001:2000-based quality management systems in the sector. ISO/TS 29001 is envisaged to become the common and unique basis for the oil and gas industry’s quality management system requirements worldwide.
- Provide an understanding of the principles of quality management system
- Acquaint delegates with ISO/TS 29001 fundamentals
- Examine and interpret the requirements of ISO/TS 29001
- Familiarize delegates with the relation of ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001
- Provide insight into how to approach the development of a quality management system as per the ISO/TS 29001
- Provide insight into how to approach the integration of ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001 Requirements.
- Quality management fundamentals and vocabulary for ISO/TS 29001
- The eight quality management principles
- The process approach in ISO/TS 29001
- Coherence of subjects between ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001
- The major Differences between ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001
- The course is of one day duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction and open discussion
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate
- The course fee is AED 2000 per participants
- DNV certificate (Attendance Certificate) will be issued for each participants
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.