What are the objectives of this course?
- Introduction, explanation and equalization of basic concepts of threat identification and risk assessment based on ISO 17776 Standard.
- Introduction of threat identification and risk assessment techniques based on ISO 17776 Standard.
- Improvement of threat identification and risk assessment skills
- Development of implementation skills for participants in order to make them capable for using above tools and implementation of those in their organization
- Development of believes and commitment for application of risk management tools and skills
- Development of organization risk management culture
What we will cover?
- Introduction to risk identification and assessment systems background in HSE-MS
- Threat identification, risk assessment and control based on OHSAS 18001:2007 & OHSAS 18002:2008 standards
- Introduction of risk management concepts in ISO 17776 Standard as well as risk and workplace harmful agents
- Introduction to risk management template and approach in ISO 17776 Standard
- Introduction to HAZID risk identification methodology
- Experience & Judgment
- Codes & Standards
- FMEA, PHA, JHA, FTA, ETA, HAZOP
- Risk assessment considerations such as screening criteria
- Risk assessment
- The course is of three days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch and course notes
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises
- On successful completion of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued to the participant
Duration: 3 Days
Price: Not Announced
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.