ETHIC Intelligence - Anti-corruption Policy Certification
Preventing corruption through anti-corruption policies for your company reduces the risk, and enhances integrity.
Anti-corruption certification to the ETHIC Intelligence certification scheme
Companies of all sizes are faced with the risk of corruption. Preventing corruption through anti-corruption policies for your company reduces the risk, and enhances integrity. A certified anti-corruption program proves you are taking necessary steps to prevent corruption, and enables to you to communicate credibly regarding your anti-corruption efforts.
As a part of the partnership with ETHIC Intelligence, DNV - Business Assurance performs audits of your anti-corruption policy. The certificate is issued by ETHIC Intelligence, based on the audit report delivered by us.
Why certify you anti-corruption policy?
Transparent economic transactions are key to fighting corruption. A certified anti-corruption policy:
- Proves you have taken important steps towards preventing corruption
- Shows you are committed to continual corruption prevention
- Verifies that you comply with international best practice and legislation
- Mitigates the risk of the financial and reputational penalties of corruption
How can we help?
DNV - Business Assurance performs audits for certification to the ETHIC Intelligence certification scheme. The process is as follows:
- We audit your company with regards to the specific requirements set out in the ETHIC Intelligence certification terms of reference and methodology
- The ETHIC Intelligence certification committee reviews audit reports
- The committee awards or denies certificates based on the material provided
- We can also be involved in annual monitoring to ensure continuous compliance with requirements.
Contact us to learn more, and to get started on the road to certification.